At Your Service
At each Simmons Care Clinic, Simmons team members and their covered dependents will be cared for by a highly-qualified team of nurses, X-ray/Lab technicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians. Each member of the medical team is committed to providing you with quality medical care and a positive experience.
You're our Priority
The clinic staff will work to get you back to the examination room quickly to provide you and your family members with exceptional medical care.
Each Simmons Care Clinic offers essential preventative, diagnostic and acute care services ranging from:
Wellness and preventative care
Acute and general healthcare
Chronic disease management
Specific healthcare services provided at each Simmons Care Clinic include:
- Acute care of short-term illness
- Annual health evaluation
- Biopsy, excision, and cryotherapy of skin lesions
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Certain joint injections
- Lab services
- Well-child care
- Ongoing care of chronic problems
- DOT physicals (Simmons Drivers Only)
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, COPD/emphysema
- Treatment of minor injuries: lacerations, abrasions, sprains
- X-rays, EKGs, Pulmonary Function Tests, Holter Monitors, Sleep Studies
Clinic Services may vary by location, please contact your local clinic for a specific list.
For covered team members, generic prescriptions can be filled at not cost at your local pharmacy.
Completing a biometric screening could save you money on your medical insurance premiums.
Simmons Care Clinics refer patients to specialists as needed and will assist in initiating the appointment.